- What got you started with Prime Fitness?
I was at a Christmas party three years ago and heard a conversation two friends were having about Prime Fitness. I was curious and asked a lot of questions. They encouraged me to come with them and try it out. I joined that week!
- What’s your motivation?
Knowing that I am the only person that can take care of me is my motivation. When I feel good, it makes me a happier person.
- What positive changes have you seen in yourself since starting?
Not only do I have more energy and my knees no longer hurt, but my recent lab results were all within normal range. This was a big improvement from three years ago. My doctor told me I was the perfect example of doing what it takes to make a positive change in my health.
- What’s your biggest tip or piece of advice for someone who is just beginning their fitness journey?
Keep an extra packed gym bag in your car that you never take out. Trust me one day you will forget to pack your shoes and you will be glad you had an extra pair in your car!
- What is your favorite part of working out at Prime Fitness?
All the amazing coaches and new friends that I have made along the way. I love that the members celebrate your successes with you.
- What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
Spending time with my family whether it’s dinner and a movie at home, or fishing on the lake.
- If you could pick up a new skill in an instant, what would it be?
Play the guitar.
- What is something that you want to do in the next year that you have never done before?
Go to New York and do all things touristy.
- What is your favorite song from when you were a teenager that you still love to listen to?
Livin’ on a Prayer by Bon Jovi