Our Large Group Training Program, otherwise known as “Team Training” is designed to challenge individuals of all fitness levels. No matter if you are a Navy SEAL looking to increase your mobility or someone who is getting back into exercising after a long period of rest. One of our experienced coaches will help you assess and determine what your goals, needs, and wants are to ensure the best possible outcome for your program. Our Large Group Training sessions can have anywhere between 5 – 20 people per trainer and focus on combining strength and resistance training with cardiovascular exercise, similar to HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) and Tabata style workouts.
KEY BENEFITS TO LARGE GROUP TRAINING:
- Performing with others in a group environment
- Attentive instruction and feedback from your coach
- Cardiovascular, endurance-based
- Modifications to increase/decrease intensity or avoid injury
- Fun and challenging workouts that strengthen and tone